Experience and capabilities
- Energy conservation installations including a broad range of measures, and municipal and energy equipment lease transactions and performance engineering
- Served as outside general counsel to an energy services company; also represented several other energy services companies, host facilities, owners, contractors, consultants and energy sector contractors
- Data center energy conservation
- Energy incentive programs
- Metering installations including advanced interval electric metering, submetering and related real time price and time of use electric pricing
- Lighting projects and representation of lighting manufacturers
- Energy and carbon/green trading
- Water conservation initiatives
Examples of recent experience
Engineering/Energy Conservation Consultant: Successful settlement negotiations of dispute regarding energy conservation services and breach of contract.
International Oil Company: Prepared contracts and provided advice relative to commencing a cogeneration and energy conservation project subsidiary to provide services to customers.
NYC Owner of Multifamily Residential Buildings: Prepared an energy performance contract for boiler repair and installation based upon energy conservation and handed dispute related thereto.