We have extensive experience in working with and providing knowledgeable and practical advice to small businesses. Representing small and family businesses has required us to effectively act in the role of “outside general counsel.” We bring our years of diverse and in-depth experience to our clients’ benefit. Not only do we handle the day-to-day needs of such clients but we also advise our smaller clients on a multiplicity of other matters and can make arrangements for them to consult with other attorneys when necessary.
Capabilities and experience
- Filing for corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Partnership and LLC operating agreements
- Employment agreements for full-time and part-time employees and for independent contractors
- Confidentiality agreements
- Day-to-day business transactions